According to the user command, FontKe.com provides the information network storage space, which has always attached great valuation to the protection of the network copyright and other intellectual property rights. According to the provisions of the relevant laws and regulations such as the Copyright Law of People's Republic of China, Regulations for the Protection of Right to Transfer Internet Information, the Administrative Protection of Internet Copyrights , here are our Copyright Policy as follows:
1. FontKe.com takes responsibility for copyright protection, if there is a clear violation of copyright works of any third party, our party have the right to remove the alleged infringement work at any time without advanced notice。
2. FontKe.com will be in accordance with the statutory requirements of the copyright notice, shall remove alleged infringement work within 1 working days;
3. FontKe.com will take the necessary technical measures to prevent re-upload of the same infringement work.
4. Users who has been proved to upload alleged infringement work over and over again will loss the right to use our internet storage services.
Procedures of Copyright Complains
1. Inform Procedure
If you think that our users uploaded or spread contents that invade your copyrights on our internet storage space or that your administration authority has been changed or deleted, you can inform us to remove the work or disconnect the link in paper through online and offline ways or you can send e-mails to our special copyright complain mail box. The notification shall contain the personal autograph by the owner of copyright or his legal authorized person. If it is brought up by a company then the official seal will e needed.
The notification shall contain the following information (in the form that published by National Copyright Administration as shown in the below attachment):
1) The name of the owner of copyrights, contact information, physical address, copy of ID card (natural person), License of the Business Corporation(company), Proof of the Legal Representative Identity;
2) The accurate name and URL of the alleged infringement work or link so our party can find it an check the alleged infringement work.
3) Primarily evidence to prove infringement including but not limited to: certification of your copyright or your transfer rights in accordance with the law over this work and evidences of the fact of this alleged infringement work infringes the copyright.
4)The notification shall contain the personal autograph by the owner of copyright or his legal authorized person. If it is brought up by a company then the official seal will e needed.
5) The owner of the copyright shall be responsible for the truth of this notification. If the contents in the notification is not true, all the legal responsibility shall be borne to the owner of the copyright.
Once the qualified notification is received, we will remove the alleged infringement work within a reasonable time. If the notification is not qualified, we will ask you to provide relevant information and no measurements will be taken at the time.
It is considered that users who upload works has agreed on the above-mentioned measures and FontKe.com shall not be responsible for any breach of contract or any other legal responsibility. After our party receive the notification, e-mail will be sent to infom the user who upload the work. For those who upload alleged infringement work for many times, accounts will be canceled.
2.Procedures of Counter Complain
If the user who uploaded the work received our notification and think his work do not infringe others rights, user can submit written notice to ask recover the removed work or links. The Counter Complain Notification shall contain the autograph of the up-load user or his legal authorized person. If the counter complainer is a company then the official seal will be needed.
The counter notification shall contain the following information (in the form that published by National Copyright Administration as shown in the below attachment):
1) The name of the up-load user, contact information, physical address, copy of ID card (natural person), copy of Proof of Registration (company);
2) The accurate name and URL of the removed work or links so our party can find it and primarily review the alleged infringement;
3) materials that prove the work do not infringe include but not limited to certification of your copyright or evidence that you have the legal right to transfer online.
The up-load user is responsible for the authenticity of the counter complain notification. If the contents in notification is not true, all the responsibility will be borne to the provider.
Once received the counter complain notification, our party will immediately recover the removed work or link and deliver the counter complain to the owner of the copyright. FontKe.com do not take any responsibility for the recovering of removed work or link.
The owner of the copyright will not inform our party to remove this work or the link to this work.
Notification of Copyright Online
Please send e-mail attached with Notification of Requiring to Remove the Alleged Infringement Content or Link or Explanation of Requiring to Recover the Removed Content or Link and the scanning copy of relevant ID card and the scanning copy of certification of copyright to the e-mail: email@example.com
Attached: the standard form published by National Copyright Administration
Latest update: Jun 6, 2019